37 Maddux Avenue
- Sophisticated Silver Terrace home with dramatic downtown/ Bay Bridge views
- 3 bedrooms / 1 bathrooms / 1 car parking / bonus bed and bath / large storage
- Built in 1943
- Living Space: 1150 Sq. Ft.; Lot Size: 1751 Sq. Ft. per tax records
- Remodeled kitchen and bathroom on main level
- Bright & airy w/ a lot of natural light featuring a brand-new kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, new quartz countertops, new cabinets, and new tile floors
- Recently painted with new and refinished hardwood floors throughout
- Updated plumbing and electrical
- Deck and garden patio for outdoor entertaining with gorgeous yard
- Downstairs offers a 4th bedroom, bath w/ shower, large storage, and 1-car attached garage
- Easy access to 280, 101, BART, MUNI, Shuttles
- Near new and coveted Willie Brown Jr. Middle School
- Shopping and restaurants nearby
- Walk Score: 81
Saturday, December 1st from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 2nd from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 4th from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Anthony Navarro